Farrah's Food Hall

Our Shop

The Fine Chocolate Shop at 31 Montpellier Parade sold chocolates from 1916 to 2004, and was renamed Farrah's Fine Chocolate Shop in 1997. Due to the demand for the toffee and the popularity of quality chocolates, expansion was necessary, so Farrah's Food Hall at 29 Montpellier Parade was opened in 2004. The Food Hall stocks over 200 lines of old fashioned sweets, and the 16 foot long purpose built counter holds almost 100 different types of English and Continental chocolates, with 12 varieties of butter fudge which is made on the premises. In 2006 the gift department opened with great success, stocking a variety of gifts ranging from souvenirs of Harrogate to hand crafted wooden trinket boxes. Above the Food Hall is Palm Court Café with delightful views towards the Valley Gardens - the perfect location to relax after a session of retail therapy!